Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Holiday Dinner Party Purse Essentials

Happy New Year Y'all! What are you doing on New Year's Eve? Staying up late watching reality tv? I hope not! You should all be having the social kind of fun, not socializing with tv screens, but with actual people! What are your plans?

So as for me, we're going to a fancy dinner party, and of course, there are some necessities that I cannot imagine going to the event without. So let's get started.
First of all, you know you're not supposed to carry a giant suitcase right? A cute clutch or a small crossbody purse should do! But you're not going to get arrested if you opt for that ginormous suitcase anyway!

So, me essentials, right! 

If you're like me, and New Year's Eve and the time of the month decided to come hand in hand, and I know I'm not the only one out these, carrying some tampons or some pads are a must have. Need I say any more?

Next, I know I'm going to be eating at the party, and I know you probably are. So, you don't want to be the one with food stuck between your teeth, right? Therefore, you and I both need floss.

Next, not everything is about being hygienic, we're going to have fun, and we want to cherish those joyful memories! Therefore, carry a small digital camera, just in case your phone battery dies or something, or if you're like me, and you just prefer camera anyway.

Next, did you forget to leave your phone alone at home? I hope not! Carry your cellphones, peeps!

Next, some cash never hurts, I'm not saying to carry your whole entire wallet, just some cash to make sure that if something did happen, you have some money on you.

Next, you're looking pretty, and you want to keep your beauty on. Therefore, carry some touch up powder with you, not the giant loose powder tub, just a small pressed powder compact, and use the applicator that comes with it, its OK!

Next, I know that I'm not the only person who hates those super drying 24 hours lipsticks, and I know I'm not the only one whose lipstick is going to fade! Therefore, carry your lipstick for touch-ups.

Now, if your wallet still has some room, here are some optional things that you could carry:
    1. You might feel like touching up your blush
    2. If you're not wearing the longest lasting nail polish, just remember that chipped nails are ugly, and you could carry your nail polish just in case.
    3. Everyone will thank you for this, HANDCREAM!
    4. Some minty gum or candy to freshen up.
    5. Perfume Sample, which is very tiny and discreet.


And that's it. It may look like a lot, but its actually not, it depends on the handbag. I actually filled my own purse with my own essentials and here's what it looks like: (I did not show you my feminine bits because I assume you all know what they look like, and they're not exactly pretty)




No comments:

Post a Comment