Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Skin Care Routine Plan

I am running out of everything, serum, cleanser, everything, and now I am practically living on samples and waiting to go shopping next week. So I thought I'd share with you beautiful people what I want to use this time, after months of reading reviews and watching people talk about products, as well as reading Caroline Hirons. I will start with from the very first step to the very last, and maybe explain a little bit why I chose each and every product.


Cleansers: I wanted a light cleanser and a balm one for nights.
     1. Dior Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry & Sensitive Skin. I have already had this, used it up, and I really loved it. It is very gentle, I used it on my eyes, and it doesn't irritate my skin, break me out, leave me feeling dry, or any other complaint I can possibly think of. Originally, I thought I wanted to try something else, but I really did enjoy that cleanser, and that certainly was a safe choice for me.
     2. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. As I mentioned, I want a heavy duty cleanser, one that I can rely on at night when I come back home with makeup on my face. I have read endlessly about many options, but I don't live in a country that sells all the cleansing balms in the world, and this one gets great reviews almost entirely.

Toners: Without a doubt, I wanted an exfoliating toner.
     Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner. I have raved before about Guerlain Super Aqua toner, I still love it, but I'm afraid it doesn't do what I, now, want from a toner. The Clarins toner will also substitute an exfoliating scrub. Not to mention that this is a hyped product yet, and Caroline Hirons seems to agree.

Serum: I want one that has zero Alcohol or Alcohol Denatured, or any other really nasty ingredients, but I don't want one that is purely anti-aging. However, I do want tons of detoxifying going on in it!
     Estee Lauder Night Repair. I have heard tons and tons of people talk about this serum, and I looked up many  online reviews, checked the ingredients, paid a visit to the counter to get a better understanding and see whether it will suit my young skin, and after the verification, I am determined to buy this.

Eye Serum: No, I don't want one that smooths lines I don't have, or lifts my eye, or does any other anti-aging thing.
     Clinique All About Eyes De-Puffing Massage. There's a YouTuber whose channel is this, and to me, her name is Hannah and she has fantastic taste in almost everything, and I love her and I highly recommend you go and check her out, subscribe to her, and get a little glimpse of why I really like her. But her skin is combination to oily, and mine is normal to dry. But she recommended this under-eye treatment, and I did look it up of course, because I got really curious about it, and I found that it is suitable for my skin type, and I will be purchasing it.

Eye Cream: Again, no anti-aging please!
     Clinique All About Eyes. What can I say, Hannah has converted me into a Clinique eye care system consumer, and as I said, this is not anti-aging, and it goes with the same line of the eye serum I mentioned earlier.

Moisturizer: No anti-aging, and plenty of moisture.
     Dior Pro-Youth Silk Creme. I have already reviewed it, it was, a can be imagined, a rave type of post. I will link the post here and you can go and read it. It is just as thick as I wanted, and it truly is moisturizing but non-greasy.

Lip Balm: I wanted a step up from Blistix, and a highly praised one.
     Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm. The amount of people talking about this lip balm is insane, and I was just talked into it by the people I'm subscribed to on YouTube.

Mask: I want one that does both clarify and moisturize. Now I haven't made up my mind entirely about this, but I think it is the most intriguing one I have come across yet.
     Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Skincare Radiant Vitality 2-Step. It has two Cleansers in one separated jar, a clay mask and a gel mask, so it should do everything I expect it to do. Plus, it doesnt seem to be an anti-aging mask. However, I am open to recommendations if you'd care and recommend a mask to me.

That's it, this is what I think will be my skincare routine. I will make a video after purchasing all the products and using them for a month or two, so you might want to subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned. And don't forget to take good care of your skin.
If you're interested to see what my skincare used to be before running out, and I will repurchase, here's a video for you as well as a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment