Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Current Top 3 To Purchase Perfumers

I feel like ever since I got Tom Ford's Violet Blonde, I've changed, and my taste in perfumes might have changed along. I used to be content wearing only Lola by Marc Jacobs, which is still a perfume that I adore, however, now I feel like I want 5 more perfumes to have and to wear. Now I can truly say that I cannot wait to build my perfume collection. And some of the ones I know I want to add to my collection are:

1. Guerlain Shalimar Initial
     Top Notes are bergamot, orange, and green notes
     Middle Notes are vetiver, iris, jasmine, patchouli, and rose
     Base Notes are musk, tonka bean, vanilla, and caramel


2. YSL Cinema
     Top Notes are clementine, cyclamen, and almond blossom
     Middle Notes are peony, amaryllis, and jasmine
     Base Notes are amber, benzoin, white must, and vanilla


3. Carolina Herrera CH (the red one)
     Top Notes are bergamot, grapefruit, amalfi lemon, tropical fruit, and water notes
     Middle Notes are jasmine, African orange flower, cinnamon, rose, and praline
     Base Notes are sandalwood, patchouli, cashmere wood, Virginia cedar, musk, suede, and amber


I used www.fragrantica.com to get the notes for you. And I have noticed that all of these fragrances are somewhat similar, one way or another!
And I used Google images as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment