Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations, but you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which ones do you keep?
Since I only have one foundation in my beauty stash, one which I keep repurchasing, and one that I'm extremely loyal to, I thought its a good enough of an answer. The foundation that I would keep is my beloved Guerlain Lingerie De Peau. Drugstore-wise, I havent tried any yet, but I would like to try the Healthy Mix one.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth, do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I'd ignore the subject completely just so I wouldn't put the interviewer in uncomfortable situations, and run the risk of getting on her dark side, so to say...

3. You're not feeling like yourself and need a pick me up lipstick, which would you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
This is my favorite question because I think lipsticks make all the difference to me. I'd go for the Guerlain Shine Automatique in 265 Pao Rosa.

4. You go back for a day to your teenage years, how would you wear your hair and makeup differently?
I didnt wear any makeup as a teenager, but my hair was catastrophic. I used to cut it really short and pin the front section with either a black shiny clip or a colored one, and it was curly and frizzy! I'd rather let it grow and not pin the front section and look like a total and utter clown!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie cut but the hear you wrong and give you a pixie cut, do you 1) smile, say thank you, leave, and call your mom hysterical, 2) Start crying in the chair and things get awkward, 3) complain to the manager and demand a refund?
I'm not big on confrontation, so if I was in such situation or a similar one, I'd just smile and leave feeling horrible.

6.Your friend surprises you with a 4 days city break, and you only have one hour to pack, which do it all palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Estee Lauder Holiday eyeshadow palette that they had in their holiday kit.

7. Your house has been robbed! Don't worry, everyone is safe, BUT your beauty stash has raided! What's the product you really hope is safe?
My Tom Ford products, simply because they're pretty expensive and nonexistent in my country.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition! Do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed, b) ask them to repurchase it, or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs
It depends on how close I am with that friend. If the person was someone close to me and one I felt really comfortable with, I'd ask for an explanation, but not ask them to repurchase it. But if that person was not exactly close to me, I'd just pretend I havent noticed.


For more in-depth answers, watch my video:




I'd love to know what some of your answers are, so feel free to pick a few of the questions and answer them down below, ESPECIALLY the question about how you'd change your look during your teenage years, because I'm sure we all have fun stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment