Friday, June 6, 2014

Quick Update: Filming Schedule

Since I began working 7 days a week, I thought that I wont be able to film or upload unless I organize myself and start an uploading schedule and a vague idea of what I want to film on each video! So here's my schedule:

On the 5th of every month, I want to upload my monthly favorites.
On the 10th of every month I want to upload a video from the series The Verdict Is
On the 15th Of every month I will be doing a new series I want to call The Odd One Out which you'll know all about in about 9 days!
On the 20th of every month I hope to upload a tutorial
On the 25th of  the month I will either have a: Haul/ Empties/ More Reviews/ etc etc
On the 30th I will do either a tag or a fun challenge!

And that's all I have to share with you today! I hope it is a tempting schedule for you to check my channel out!

And here's a video for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment