Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tom Ford: Titanium Smoke & Silvered Topaz

My Tom Ford obsession just keeps on growing! apparently, what people say about Tom Ford's beauty line is true, it is highly addictive, once you take a bite, you just want to get the whole thing!

I might have stated that I was not considering getting any more Tom Ford eyeshadows until I get the chance to play with them in person, but that must have been a clear evidence of my lying nature! I am just a chronic liar when it comes to my beauty purchases! But leaving my sins aside, I have purchased two very exciting quads! Silvered Topaz and the infamous Titanium Smoke!

I have just got them, I haven't used them yet, but I did swatch some shades that I was looking forward using! Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of swatches, but a little bit of patience is all you need for you will definitely be hearing more about them in the future! I'll show you what they look like, and before I go, I must tell you that I think I will be wearing Silvered Topaz for my university graduation ceremony in 13 days to come :)

Titanium Smoke is the one with the dark black and grey, Titanium Smoke is the one with taupe and brown

Titanium Smoke




Silvered Topaz:



No comments:

Post a Comment